- Dimensions: 22.35m x 5.85m x 1.92m
- Designer: Olivier van Meer design
- Yard: De Gier & Bezaan Jachtbouw, Enkhuizen, The Netherlands
- Hull material: Aluminium
- Year built: 2002
- Displacement: 52 Tons
- Engine: Perkins, 6 cylinders 185 Hp
- Location: Port Vell, Barcelona
- Price: € 1.075.000
- VAT status: Not paid
This beautiful Van Meer design blends classic features with modern technology and workmanship. An stunning aluminium schooner. Whilst extremely stable, her relatively lightweight construction makes her a pleasure to sail. The interior features some of the finest carpentry, coupled with a layout efficiently using the space with daylight and sufficient privacy as well. She has a centerboard (1.93- 3.89m ) which enables you cruising in shallow waters and she can be dried out.
If you are further interested, please fill in the form below to receive the more detailed yacht specifications and brochure.