- Dimensions: 17.35m x 3.2m x 2.45m
- Designer: Charles E. Nicholson
- Yard: Negling yard, Saltsjøbaden
- Hull material: Wood
- Year built: 1927
- Displacement: 20 Tons
- Engine: Cummins Mercruiser QSD 115 hp (2017)
- Location: Sandvika, Norway
- Price: € 200.000
- VAT status: Not Paid
An rare opportunity to join classic regattas in a perfectly maintained classic beauty. A pure racing boat that was built after the R-rule of 1926, so a 10mR - boat, a 10 meter. Charles E. Nicholson was one of Europe's leading yacht designers and he is the only one who has drawn 3 J class yachts, both to race in the America's Cup. This 10mR was built and launched in Stockholm in 1927.
If you are further interested, please fill in the form below to receive the more detailed yacht specifications and brochure.