- Dimensions: 32.00m x 7.08m x 2.46m
- Designer: Mulder design and Versilcraft
- Yard: Heesen Yachts, The Netherlands
- Hull material: Aluminium
- Year built: 1985
- Displacement: 90 Tons
- Engines: 3 x 700 HP / 515 Kilowatts MAN. Model: D2542MLE
- Location: Viareggio, Italy
- Price: € 3.400.000
- VAT status: Not Paid
This 32m luxury yacht was built by Heesen Yachts and delivered in 1985. Her top speed is 18.0kts and has a maximum cruising range of 1500Nm at 10.0kts powered by three 700hp MAN diesel engines. She is able to accommodate up to 12 people with 4 crew members. She was designed by Mulder Design and Versilcraft and was launched in Oss in 1985. Constructed in aluminium. The shallow draught of 2.46m gives this yacht the opportunity to visit many ports. She had a major refit carried out between 2012 and 2019.
If you are further interested, please fill in the form below to receive the more detailed yacht specifications and brochure.