Through this course you will learn how to navigate during coastal passages during day and night as a skipper.
COURSE CONTENTS YACHTMASTER
- position fixing
- course shaping and plotting
- tidal knowledge
- use of almanacs and admiralty publications
- electronic position finding equipment
- taking and interpreting forecasts
- plotting weather systems
- weather predictions using a barometer and by observation
- collision regulations
- customs and excise regulations for cruising abroad
COURSE INFORMATION YACHTMASTER
Course material: The RYA “student pack” and RYA Training almanac can be ordered through me.
Certification: After you completed the shorebased course succesfully you will receive a RYA certificate of satisfactory completion.
Language: The course, the course material and the exam are all in English.
Duration: 40 hours + exam
Times: Between 10.00 and 18.00
9 – 14 January 2021
In case the course has to be postponed due to COVID-19 government measurements, these wil be the alternative dates:
6 – 11 February 2021
3 – 8 April 2021
29 May – 3 June 2021
Price: Euro 975,- Including VAT, excluding course pack, lunch and drinks.